Monday, July 26, 2010

bittersweet

    In the dark edges of the high tower, where the spaceships meet, praying for daylight.  Such dry spaces shan't be ever seen by human eyes, lest they sleep and feel strange sensathish that they feel embarrased to speak their memories of.  Yet ye fall helplessly, seeing again what cannot be seen with logical site. 
  In the dark crevaces of this high tower, thy wonders who dareth jump high enough to etch these things that were made from rock so high up from the ordinary ground.  Thy feels strange, yet thy dare not speaks.  If ye understood, I doubt ye would say so.


In the paint, the colors, vivid and rife with life.  These walls, filled with aforementioned colors, I shall walk and feel the weight of my body in a different light.  I have walked through said walls, ye shall refuse to believe, but I was once invincible.

No comments: