Thursday, September 9, 2010

inception

gave blood on Monday the 6th at the local movie theater, got done watching INCEPTION at around 4:30pm Wednesday the 8th. I gotta say, I had high hopes for the film, and they were nowhere near met. my caseworker came by today and asked if anything new was happening in my life, and totally forgot to tell her about it. just got done taking a shower (about an hour ago). That's about 2 1/2 days apart from the shower before this one. I guess I'm more ambitious lately. I wrote a little less than a page of a script, like..., a month ago? I was thinking about the idea of the film/script and got all pumped up...I guess I'll be lucky if I'm not dead before I finish it. I Just ate, like...um...idk - 5? servings of peanut butter. It mighta been 8...I didn't measure it, but just one serving is more than I shoulda eaten. I guess I can't feel too guilty about enjoying (slightly over-un-cooled-down) Domino's pizza. At least it got done in the same day as my other evil. I've been walking more, about 30 minutes a day. I think the last time I skipped a day was like either sometime during the weekend or the day preceeding it, maybe Thursday...(not today, I don't wanna walk at night...all the freaks come out at night - aaaaah!).

No comments: