Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TAKING IT TO THE MATTRESS BOTTOMS



Yeah, well...it's doubtful I'd ever feel as if I have enough money to start saving a significant amount of change...so the title of this post is actually more of a joke, for those of you know who about that...
But he is soooooo HOT! See what I did there? That's a PUN! Ha!
But yeah, it's so cool. I love repaint variants. They're just so cool. They're colorful, and they're stupid in a childish/carefree/fun-lovin' kinda way. And hey - he glows in the dark!
The price on Amazon is totally outrageous; Toys 'R' Us should still have some left. I could see $55+ being within reason after TRU sells out and they don't get any more, but...wwww??
Hopefully I can get my hands on one in October, when I (finally) get money. I have $5 now, that's it. Oooooh, I'm so antsy with anticippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppation...

No comments: