Wednesday, December 1, 2010

across five aprils...er, january/februarys...

wow.  this isn't that big of a deal to a lot (most?) audio connsuiers (sp??), but with a monthly budget of $674, the future seems rather long; this set-up, if it stays the same price it is now, would be apprx $500.  I do get an annual partial-refund on my rent, but last year it was only like $360.  I guess if I didn't have so many bills and responsibilities, I'd have enough in my monthly check to make up the other $140...but at least I can get a shelf system onnathese days, pretty soon actually...I should be getting (I hope) at least (?) $360 again in about a month and a half, so I can at least get a nice stereo bookshelf system.  Onkyo makes one for $280 - the typical $80+ Amazon competitiveness...(who'd wanna pay the list price if they have to wait for it in the mail??).  And thank goodness all the bullheads of the world haven't hogged up all the electricity so I can at least listen to most any music I want...yeah.  It could be A LOT worse...but it could be so much better...sigh...dreeeam...

No comments: