Saturday, December 10, 2011

If I let myself die of the flue would that be good enough?

Perhaps The Bible says...I'm not interested enough in the various bits of subject matter contained in it to bother reading all 2K+ pages of it.  But just by hearing what people say, it's hard to tell.  On one hand, life is precious, yet on the other hand, this Earth is meaningless compared to the afterlife and all that lay ahead for humanity.  So if I savor what little beauty stand before my senses and let death take me away without fighting it, is that bad?  I don't see how that is.  I would think for a normal person, someone whose more in touch with society and love for their fellow man and all that, it might be better to spread their life around, in the spirit of giving etc., but I have nothing to offer my fellow man.  I have no interest in having anything to offer my fellow man.  Well, I do have some interest, but not enough to make anything of it.  I'm a drain on society.  All that I've done for my fellow man was be born so my mom would have a reason to keep living and eventually become ReBorn.  I'm guessing that was God's purpose for putting me here.  So, really, not committing suicide is a rather cowardly act.  It's based on instinct, self-preservation I guess...fear of Death more like it...but there's nothing to fear, right?  Based on observation, it seems like death is traditionally dealt with by force.  You don't call it, it calls you.  But I am not a traditional person.  Grg.

No comments: