Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It was NOTHING LIKE THAT, P. Bread!

Had a wonderful morning so far. Downstairs, alone, basking in the afterglow of it, as I type this.  My computer isn't getting the hang of streaming my music 2 meee, but it's a nice morning.  My sis arrived Saturday evening, this day we went to Starbucks and got a drink for her myself and Mumsy, and on the way back dropped by Panera Bread and got each of ourselves a soufle.  Came back, and talked a bit.  Just found out my cousin Barbie is 1 month pregnant.  I hope its childhood is better than Barbie's was.  Barbie seemed to be in disgust of her mother up until she died of liver failure, and for whatever reason doesn't feel the need to keep from making the bad choices that led to her mother's demise.  I know things happen, but how is this child going to stay alive?  I guess it'll be an accumulative effort.  Our grandmother, Barbie's would-be mother in-law, and Barbie's long-term(?) boyfriend hopefully will collectively be able to afford to feed clothe and shelter it and maybe even buy it some nicities (toys or whatever).  I'm sure Barbie will apply for food stamps for the child, which isn't a huge deal from what I can tell.  A life on welfare is no picknik and I hope it doesn't come to that.  My home state - Missouri - is on good financial track, so welfare or no welfare, we got it covered.  The state of California does need to gets its shitt together, 'cause the fed gov' has no business bailing all the individual states out of their bull on top of paying for its own b.s.
But anyway.
Sun is shining, cold as all hellk, but all in all, so far, (only 10:09 AM, so there's still time to kill and/or be killed), a very nice day.

No comments: