Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ok, just burn me - at the STEAK!

Oops...I did it again.  I played with your heart...I know better than to ask for forgiveness...it's too blatantly hypocritical...I'll just do it again...and again...
Ok, so what's new?  Uh...thanksgiving?  I went to church the Sunday b4 today.  It was boring.  Really boring.  I didn't learn anything, except little details pertaining to individual people's gratitude.  Not sure why the pastor wanted everyone to tell the congregation what they were thankful for.  I guess the congregation was curious?
My mom gave me a Bible for my birthday.  I'm so buried in my habits, I've barely even opened it.  I was planning on being bored on T-day, so I brought it with me, thinking my uncle Eddie wasn't going to be there to give me a ride.  My other uncle, John, had two movies for us to select, and somehow it was concluded that WE'RE THE MILLERS was more worth watching than THE HEAT.  Maybe it was, idk...it would have been distracting.  Eddie wasn't supposed to leave until later that day or the next, so he showed up and gave me a ride home on his way home; he's kind of anti-social, kind of like me...heh...
So, um...what else?...Hmm...can't think of anything.
toodles?

No comments: