Friday, September 5, 2014

nothing

Hmm...nothing new today?  I lifted weights for about 20 minutes at the Osage Ctr, first time in at least a month, maybe three?
So...
...ideally that would result in 3x the calorie burning for today, but I ate way more than I should have.  Went to Cape's newest grocery store (Eyes rolling), bought a bunch of food, blew through all my money...
I have $3.75 for the entire month not assigned to a specific need.  When I go window shopping, and I find something I sorta kinda really need to sorta wanna have, then I can maybe buy it.  But...

I hopefully will be getting a $35 check from Inbox Dollars.  I signed up for "Cellular"-somethingorother...haven't been credited for signing up yet.  It's a free trial, but I need to stay signed on beyond the trial date, meaning I'll need to cough up $10.  cool thing is the credited amount is $20.  ***AND*** I have $9+ built up in paid emails.  I would have requested a check when it got up to $5, but you have to have ***$30*** before they'll send you a check.  Right now I only have $19.54(?).  So I'll have $39.54 + whatever else I acquire from paid emails in the meantime it takes to get my credit posted, but $3 will be taken from that for "processing" or something like that.  So it'll be a little over $35.  It might take up to 2 weeks to credit, then I have to go to the site and wait for the check to be mailed, then wait for the mail to deliver it....
so it may be October before this mega-$ gets here....

Yeah, I'm way too obsessed with money.  I never have a clue what to do with it, yet I spend it anyway.  I keep thinking "something bigger", but I'm always so disappointed in the lack of opportunities to buy something big and thick and phat, so I just hunt and peck at tiny microspek desires, little things I used to love but haven't relished on for quite some time, and so on and so forth...I spent $2.16 at Family Video on movies that I may or may not watch.  I spent $16 at Firehouse Subs, which provided like 2 minutes of surprising pleasure.  Probably the best use of my disposable income this month.  That's freakin'...urgh....I bought FIVE CDs, a digital copy of GHOSTBUSTERS II,...wait...lemma put it this way: I started out with $174.  I spent $30 or so on stuff that needed to be bought - medicine, food, etc.  I now have $5 or so to my name.  And the only thing that came anywhere close to being a worthwhile purchase was a $16 visit to Firehouse Subs.  Actually, I take that back - I spent $16 at Chick-Fill-A earlier that day.  I don't think I needed to spend **THAT** much, but you take $3 off of that, you have a very bountiful and delich meal.  As it was, it was TOO MUCH food, I could barely contain it all.  Some of it was for an iced coffee, which I really wanted, was thirsty when I finished and it was hot that day...but yeah, I got 4 chicken sandwiches.  And they were CRISPy!!!!  I wasn't even thinking.  Shoulda got grilled, which is a little more expensive, I think...not a whole lot, though, maybe $0.80? per sandwich...

Hmm...

No comments: