Monday, May 8, 2017

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS GARBAGE!

Often when I post something the "share" options disappears before I can select anything from them...and then the rest of the screen stays grayed out so I can't select it manually without closing out and going back.  This time I tried to demonstrate my humility by spreading my humiliation to even more people by closing out and going back so I can manually select "share", and the same thing happened, like usual, before I could select from the given options.  I guess we'll see how far God will go to protect the general public from my stupidity once I click "Publish"..if you're reading this, it's too late (aaaaah!).
Weird, now the "Publish" button isn't working...lemme try again (internet's been wonky all over this morning.  I couldn't even log into Swagbucks earlier b/c of the stupid reCATHPA whatca thing it)

No comments: