Monday, May 29, 2017

For some reason I make no claim to understand, this song reminds me of those THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS happy meal (McDonald's) thingies from 1986 or 1987..they weren't really toys...one of them was a small hard-plastic bag, the rest were stationary stuff; an eraser in the shape of the no ghost emblem, a notepad in the shape of Mr. Stay Puft, with his head illustrated (since that area is so small, most young children's hands are not good enough with the pen to comfortably write anything on),  and then there was something it seems, can't think of what it was...
this song also kind of reminds me of those BAMBI figurines that came with Burger King kids meals back in the late '80's.  Man, so many cool things that came with your food back in the '80's...I remember those colorful translucent Snap Krackle and Pop thingies that were supposed to stick to certain kinds of surfaces, they never worked for that purpose, but they looked cool as all get out.  And then Cap'n Crunch had these t-rex spoons that I was so digging.  I seriously have never found one on e-Bay.  I did look, seriously looked.  Never saw one.  I did find a YouTube ad that very briefly mentioned it while doing a general web search for it, hoping someone somewhere was at least blogging about it (a-hem).


No comments: