Friday, November 16, 2018

some said what

My bookshelf (not counting leaflets and random pcs that I'm not entirely sure I want to throw away)

NOT DEAD YET by Phil Collins
SEVEN TYPES OF AMBIGUITY by Elliot Perlman
DAILY LIFE PRINCIPLES by Charles F. Stanley
NAKED SURRENDER by Andrew Comiskey
DEAD DEAD PERSON by Benjamin Weissman
THE LATE WORK OF MARGARET KROFTIS by Mark Gluth
HOLMAN CHRISTIAN STANDARD BIBLE by God
NIV PEW BIBLE by God
STUDY BIBLE (can't remember the exact name of it) by God

Stuff I'd like to add to it

THE DEAD ZONE by Stephen King
CUJO by Stephen King
PET SEMATARY: by Stephen King
IT by Stephen King
THE REASONS I WON'T BE COMING by Elliot Perlman
COWS by Matthew Stokoe
AD NAUSEUM: NEWSPRINT NIGHTMARES FROM THE 1980'S by Michael Gingold
MAKING GHOSTBUSTERS by Don Shay
GHOSTBUSTERS: THE OTHER SIDE by Keith Champagne
GHOSTBUSTERS: ANSWER THE CALL by Kelly Thompson
THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 by IDW

Hmmm....
seriously, if I added all those to what I have my medium sized bookshelf would still be halfway empty and beyond.
guess I'll worry about that when (or if) I have an opportunity to do something about it.  Can probably pad it with other stuff, collectibles that are currently on my general media shelf, such as this Ghostbusters coffee mug, boxed, (stupid design although the box is really rockin') and the Genesis Live album box set if I ever get my hands on it.  The AD NAUSEUM book looks really oh so cool.  It's like $25++ tho, and I seriously doubt I'll ever acquire it.  I don't know who on Earth would consider buying it for me.  I'm pretty sure I'm the only one halfway convinced that I'm not promoting Satan by buying stuff like that.  I would be however a very poor steward of my money if I spent the little I have on it.  So there u go.
Hmm...


No comments: