Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Maybe things are getting better? Dieting

 750y grape nuts

850 tuna and mayonnaise

600 on bread

350?? coffee

-------

2550


I was thinking I'd undereaten yesterday but I wasn't factoring in the giant mayonnaise ness ....  I didn't do real super bad tho, I don't think... I'm not sure how much grape nuts I'd had yesterday because I remember last night trying to hold off on eating because I felt like I'd gone way overboard with food... I don't remember if I broke down and had some grape nuts around 9:30+/- or 10ish or not... Those numbers are not concrete anyway, they could be bigger or smaller than they really are....


Today it's about 1800?? so far, I had a late breakfast with Mike and Jay and just now had some pasta... I'm not sure what the vanilla latte was , maybe 600? calories....  Hmm.  I very well might cross the 2300 mark but I might not.  I haven't had grape nuts today so I could do that for dinner but if not --   maybe oatmeal.  That's actually slightly more calories than grape nuts largely due to the syrup but it's way more filling 

No comments: