Tuesday, June 17, 2008

unwanted

Ok; I sold all the CDs I obtained this month; got $14.00 for 'em all (6). Actually, the $14 includes a CD that i had already had for awhile, and tried selling on Amazon to no avail...not sure how much I got for that one CD, 'cause I sold them all in a big pile...

And now I'm totally lost as to what to add to my music "collection"...all the "key players" of the past 10-15 years seem totally worthless to me - EVEN WORSE by "Weird Al" Yankovic, INVISIBLE TOUCH by Genesis, NO JACKET REQUIRED by Phil Collins...I'm coming close to almost digging Oingo Boingo's 1982 cd NOTHING TO FEAR...it's interesting, but not at all stimulating...I've heard it so many times...

I rented a couple movies from Blockbuster yesterday; didn't have a chance to watch 'em, 'cause I was tired by the time darkness fell and I didn't wake up until the sun came out (i hate watching films during the daylight hours!). One of 'em looks pretty good: THE QUIET w/ Elisha Cuthbert (sp??). I swear, it doesn't seem like most people would be familiar with that name (how many hit movies has she been in??), but she's the closest thing I can think of to a "big name" whose in that film...; not that I feel the need to advertise the film, but it seems like there's probably a million films with that title...

I'm expecting a package in the mail; I have no idea when it'll get here...the last package I got via media mail took about 6 (?) days...the one before that took over 2 WEEKS!! I have about half an hour (maybe longer) before I can start heading out and looking for my mailman; he parks up the street first thing in the morning, then comes down the street where I live last thing in the afternoon...craziness...

No comments: