Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CURRENT LISTENING

I got a refund for a CD that I bought and then changed my mind about paying $6 to have...

I had asked the seller like 3 days before he shipped the item to refund the payment before he shipped the item/cancel the transaction...he did not respond; and I had emailed him several times...

After I'd figured he'd shipped the item, I asked him when he shipped it, since I hadn't gotten it yet and it'd been almost a week since I got the item.

He didn't respond.

So I got the item (in stated condition) and decided to damage his feedback.  I mean, heck, there's NO excuse for treating customers (or non-customers) like that.  If someone doesn't want an item, what grounds does a seller have to ship it to that "someone"?  I mean, yeah, I bought it, but, ya know, I bought it on Amazon, not eBay.  eBay purchases are legally binding contracts that you HAVE to follow through with.  Amazon purchases are the COMPLETE opposite.

So I left neutral feedback, and he emailed me a couple hours later telling me he hadn't got my emails and that he was sorry for the mix up or whatever and thus he would be refunding my money.  And me being a righteous dude, deleted my feedback (you can't modify feedback on Amazon, but it can be removed...).

But it turns out the CD is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.  It's called RELAYER by Yes; came out in 1974, way before they did that stupid song "Owner of a Lonely Heart"...

I've also been listening to Trespassers William's HAVING (2006).  Track #8, "My Hands Up" is SO deep!

I got Hawthorne Height's new CD FRAGILE FUTURE in the mail on Thursday (I think...mighta been Friday...).  It's pretty darn good, although I've gotten tired of it.

Later-

No comments: