Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SONY EC55

Had I not told you "all" (yeah, right; like anyone's reading this except my mom...) that I got that CD player I'd been drooling over for the last few months on Friday?  No, not the Friday that we most recently experienced, but the Friday before that.  I got the EC55 via UPS around noon on the 1st of August.  The sound quality could be better, but it's still an improvement over my computer sound...I'm not sure if it uses less energy than my computer, 'cause it puts out 130 watts of power.  Guess I'll have to wait & see.  I'm just glad to have it.  I get scared just using my computer for EVERYTHING.  Music, movies, reading etc... (I don't read books most of the time, I just read various online pieces; product reviews, news articles, etc....).  It seems pointless, glutenous, boring...I mean, what's in a life anyway?  Ya know?  Ok, maybe you don't...but anyway...

More cool beans; the following Tuesday I got some matching CD-Rs to make CDs I can't afford with - SONY!!!!!!  Ya hear that?  SONY!!!!!!!

Oh, and some more recenter good news is that Amazon now has the GHOSTBUSTERS 1 & 2 (non Blu-Ray; Blu-Ray's are a bit out of my price range to say the least...) boxed gift set for pre-order.  It comes out in late October.  For some dumb reason I had sold my GB2 DVD that I bought with my grampa's WalMart gift card that he gave me for Xmas (I sold it like in the spring I think...) a few months before hearing about the GB1&2 boxed gift set - oh, you're telling me there was ALREADY a GB1&2 gift set?  Oh, you don't know the half of it...THIS one has a STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN figurine PLUS some trading cards AND a bag of SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!  You hear that?  SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I'm mixing everything together, who cares?  As I was saying, I'd heard this was coming out via protoncharging (dot coooooooooooooooooom!) a month or so ago, around the same time I started feeling remorse for having sold my GB2 DVD...Iiiiiiiiii'll just wait...juuuuuuuust waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...it wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill be miiiiiiiiiiiine...it WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL BE MINE!!!  THE SOW IS MINE!!!

Ok, I guess I'm hyper 'cause I haven't taken my pills yet...

XX


No comments: