Thursday, August 28, 2008

monstorous

I don't have even have 1/2 of the money it takes to get a "budget" audiophile set-up and I paid $100 for the SONY EC55 almost a month ago and that was a big purchase for me. I dropped it off at the UPS Store earlier today for return to Amazon, 'cause at $100, it just sucks. I suppose it could be worse, but why would anyone buy it, at any price, if it were? The only thing that could POSSIBLY make it worth $100 is the excess bass, which a lot of people (excluding me) apparantly go crazy for. Music is A LOT more than bass, but a lot of/most people don't seem to care. So I'm just looking for the cheapest boombox I can find that will last more than a few months (preferably 6 months minimum...) and when I settle on something, I'll just twiddle my thumbs in anticipation until I receive my Amazon refund or a notice that I did something wrong and thus they can't issue one...if that happens, I guess I'll be fine with my computer until November, when I'm not paying $40+ for a bed that I got from my sister.

No comments: