Thursday, January 22, 2009

CBC 12/20/09

I got my Circuit Breaker check the day after MLK Jr. day and spent $175+ of the $600 on my mom, $50 on a steamcleaner (me and my sister&mom split the cost, I paid half and my sister and my mother paid the other half...), $15 on my half of an O' Charley's visit, $33 (apprx w/ tax) on a Philips DVD player at Target, $30 (apprx w/ tax) on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON ONE & The Fray's HOW TO SAVE A LIFE (wow, I just now realized both media items start with "how"...REACHING OUT, RE-ACHING OU-OUT, BUT NO ONE'S NEAR ME AFTER ALL THIS TIME - BEEN REACHING OUT BLINDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!! man, I LOVE that song; see "playlist" for info...)...ok, so that's $270...oh, yeah, I owed the bank $92, so that's $362 (i think...), and oh, yeah, I spent like $18 at the B&N cafe' aka Starbucks...so that's 380...

oh, and I spent like $62 (?) at WalMart; got myself a belt, some stupid 80's magazine ($11.99, kinda steep, IMO...), and...ok, maybe I didn't spend $62 in cash, maybe that was the overall total, 'cause I bought some food while I was there and paid for that w/ foodstamps...so I guess so far that's about $404 since the belt was $10+$12 and tax for the magazine&the belt...

oh, yeah, I had already owed like $60, $34 to Mom for stuff I convinced her to buy for herself + $25 (apprx/?) for cat food that my sister bought for me since I didn't get my Circuit Breaker check quite as soon as I thought I would...

so that's $460...and I had $50 left over, so that's $510...man, where did the other $90 go? sorry, I'm just testing my memory...
guess I'm failing too, 'cause the other $90 was spent on unkown stuff...

anyway, it was a blastful day! from like 3pm or a bit earlier to sometime around 10pm, me and my mother hit the town and did it well!

until next year...

~Jonathan

No comments: