Monday, January 12, 2009

what was I saying...?

Ok, I finally got my annual "Circuit Breaker" check on its way, should be here no later than Saturday (I filed for it Thursday of this past week...), but probably no earlier than Wednesday (Wed. is quite unlikely though). And i think I got a plan(s) for how to spend it.

I'm gonna get a SONY DVD player w/ HDMI connection from SonyStyle.com (refurbished) for $52 w/ tax, b/c it plays MP3 CDs, and it might as well be region free since you can download just about anything online and burn it to DVD, which reminds me, I'm also planning to replace my (dead) CD-burner for my computer and I might need to pay Best Buy $50 +tax to install it, although my mom knows somebody who might be willing to do it for less, maybe free...

I also need to get some TV cleaner, DVD/CD player lens cleaner, could definitely use a surge protector (two of them), and of course a few CDS...and some CD-RS...and my very first HDMI cable to go along with my SONY DVD player and my very first HDTV.

this is so exciting!!

No comments: