Sunday, February 22, 2009

I never wanted to...

Yesterday I asked that attractive woman who recently (?) moved into my apt on a date. She (supposedly) has a boyfriend, so that's out of the way...naturally, I tuned into my Pandora "emo" station and a song by Saosin was the 3rd or so song I heard, titled "Finding Home", and I remembered there was an EVEN BETTER (!) song by them that I heard via a torrent download, and I wasn't sure what it was called. It seemed there was that and another song or 2 that was really good off of their self titled album, but I wasn't sure exactly what they/it were called, so I had to go on Amazon and listen to samples, before either downloading the ENTIRE album (again) or selecting tracks from it that I didn't want to hear yet thought I did...
so...
i've been listening to those two Cartel songs + "Finding Home", "I Never Wanted To", & "You're Not Alone" since yesterday afternoon...

No comments: