Wednesday, February 11, 2009

poem #?????????

Falling
Who knows where to?
I just hope I’m not
Fading
I know I’m just
Fading
But it feels like I’m
Falling
When I think of
Dying
I hope for the best, fear the worst
Who’s to say the rules
When people will always do what they will
Who’s to say what makes the world go round
When your explanations are merely based on what you want to believe
And what someone else wrote
More so the latter than the former

But I fear my demise
I don’t know why
I battle my fear with my dreams of
Falling
Like an ocean wave
Like a person jumping from an airplane
Like a thing I’ve never had the courage to experience
Like a thing without fear
Like a thing without hesitation
Like a thing that knows what must be done
-what must be done
Regardless
-of what I think in my current state, bound by gravity and flesh
Regardless
Of what I think of
Falling

February 11th, 2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a REALLY good poem.

stl_dynasty03 said...

Nice blogs man. really unique playlist as well. i dont even know where you came up with some of those. It's alot better than listening to what the radio stations tell you is good though.