Monday, April 6, 2009

dial in sounds

Man, I think/hope I found a good'n. I "discovered" a band on smartpunk (dot coooooooom!) called Brandtson (sp?) and was planning on buying their Militia Records debut, but heard from someone who was "praising" that CD that the CDs the band had been doing for Deep Elm records he'd been getting "tired of", 'cause they were everything I like about emo/pop-punk ("sugary", "whiny"...), so I decided to add the CD they did before switching to Deep Elm to my shopping cart, used @ Amazon (it's OOP; DIAL IN SOUNDS, 2002) and it's $7 less than the other one I was about to buy from SmartPunk (I won't have enough money to buy much of anything until later this month...). Of course, I haven't bought DIAL IN SOUNDS 'cause I bought/paid-for a CD that I actually didn't want (see previous post), and although I've been refunded for it, the refund has not posted to my debit card yet. As soon as it does, I'll be buyin' the Brandtson CD.

No comments: