Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hollow Hatfull

My dl on tpb of The Smith's HATFUL OF HOLLOW finished (way) earlier today...so I was able to listen to it and I have discovered that a) the songs from SINGLES that I didn't like were included and b) the songs from their debut that were included weren't anywhere near as good as the originals - everything that I liked about them was lacking (i.e.: that beautiful guitar sound...). Fortunately the seller I bought it from was able/willing to check his email before getting the item packaged and shipped and he was willing to refund my entire payment. The only reason I even began to care about that album was b/c of a song I heard on Pandora called "This Night Has Opened My Eyes", which I could not find a place to downloade it from; well, I went ahead and downloaded a cover version o itf by At The Drive In, and it does the job, or shall I say it "did" the job since I'm actually kind of tired of it already...

No comments: