Monday, October 5, 2009

bustin'


No kidding, I've gained almost 10 pounds this past month...

That aside, I found a kick-aliss thing at Spencer's gift shop, a GHOSTBUSTERS belt buckle! I don't think it's designed to go with the belt I already have, which I was thinking of when marveling over it in person, so I looked around and noticed, whatdayaknow!, BELTS(!) to go along with my potentially-newfound belt-buckle purchase!! Of course, although it's "only" the 5th, I'm already out of money and then some.

kinda weird, in a cool yet scary way, it's made out of porcelain or something...would it shatter if it fell?

ALSO GOT A BUDDHA INCENSE BURNER!! It's the tall kind, not those retarded flatsters (I made that term up myself, I do not intend to know what "they" call "those" "kinds" of incense burners...). I don't have any incense yet, gotta get some of that in November. I found it for $10 at Spencer's!! It was "originally" $15, which wasn't a bad price, IMO (?)...

I hope they're still selling GHOSTBUSTERS belt buckles in 2010. This year is the GHOSTBUSTERS 25th anniversary, so all this GB mini-mania is around...which is a lot better than where it was like 10 years ago (which was virtually nowhere). I say 2010, 'cause I don't think I'll have enough money for the rest of this year to buy a GB belt buckle and a new belt...WELL, I guess I could buy the belt buckle, then hold off on the belt...hmmmm...

OH! AAAAAAAAAND I found a GBII shirt at Hot Topic in the mall!!! That and the mini-gift-card (Target) with the puffy TV-image that says "Happy Birthday" inside it would make my birthday (coming Nov. 20th) indeed very happy. I doubt I'll get both, unless the gift card has nothing or almost so on it...

anyhay...

gosh, the marketplace never ends...maybe some of this schiznit will be on sale closer to the holidays? I remember last Xmas season thinking "They always have tons of great sales...", but, in all honesty, I don't remember why I was thinking that...what was the big thing(s) I couldn't have? Stay tuned...

No comments: