Tuesday, May 31, 2011

panic at the sleep!

Dam, I'm sleepy!  I want to sleep!  I've been doing nothing BUT sleep!  I'm tired of sleeping!!!
  I finally got a real listen to Panic! At The Disco's new album VICES AND VIRTUES.  I think I tried listening to the first track closer to when it first came out and didn't like it 'cause it was just too murky sounding...then I somehow managed to listen to the first track a few days ago, and got to track #2 and was like "yay!" and was just amazed at almost every track from then on.  9/10 ain't bad!  ...well...I guess you could make a case that no good album should be left with only ten tracks, but, c'mon...
  And...I get $ tomorrow...I am expecting $ for completing a series of surveys, should be here "no later than" a week or so from now.  I will use that to buy a bidpack from BidCactus and use that bidpack to buy a $100 Amazon.com gift card.  The $ I get tomorrow will be almost half used up to pay back my Mom's housekeeper and then $13 will go to a public domain DVD w/ case and cover-art (!) and then a few things from Amazon that I thought were too good to pass up...I already placed an order for three items, just need to update my payment info...

No comments: