Wednesday, April 10, 2013

everything you know you want it

I compiled a list of CDs that I want - THE MOST.  It doesn't have every CD I've ever loved/"loved", but...idk...

There's 30 CDs on it.  Some of the ones I own currently are not included.  The ones I do own that are included tally up to 15.  I just ordered a 16th one, you may think to count that, going on the assumption that it will ship and be delivered, etc...
If I had headed out to the UPS Store to drop off a book that I opted to "trade in" using the Amazon Trade-In service, I would have enough Amazon.com credit to buy two more CDs and I'm expecting $7.75 to be in my bank account soon, which will cover another couple CDs.  When/if that materializes, I'll be 2/3 done.  Yoooooo!!

I have a psychiatrist appt today at 9:15.  If my Gramma shows up by 9am, I should be able to make it.  I'm not sure what time she'll be here...still got two hours before it becomes an urgent matter.

The time to fulfill my Literary Guild purchase requirement runs out May 2nd.  I still have 2 books to buy.  I'm expecting LitGuild to automatically charge my card before I have a chance to choose the books I want.  If they do that, I won't be able to take advantage of their discount shipping rate.  I get money the day before May 2nd, so that leaves no more than 24 hours for me to begin & end.  And 24 hours is kind of a generous estimation; my money isn't available until 6am, and it goes directly into my mom's checking account, since my psychiatrist doesn't think I'm fit to manage my own money.  So I have to wait until 9am, and either walk to the bank with my mom's debit card (which is highly unlikely, given the distance from my home to the bank) or wait until 9 or 10am for my mother to get her head defogged so she can drive like a live human.  So that leaves a max of 14 hours, although it's also possible they could bill me automatically at the end of the scheduled day, but I just don't think that's at all likely.  I'll see tho, unless I die b4 then [fingers crossed!]

Was looking online for this video I saw on TV, this dude was talking about how lame sports interviews are and how much more interesting things would be if instead of squirting each other with gatorade they rubbed chocolate over each other.  I typed in like 12 different search term combinations and can't find it.  ):
On the plus side, I got 4 extra points from Bing (:

No comments: