Friday, April 12, 2013

Fluey

speaking of sickness, I think I am done w/ the flu.  I FINALLY received my Sambucus in the mail yesterday.  It keeps the flu at bay in small daily doses AND it cures the flu in higher doses.  My nose and throat are still a little mucusy.  So I took two doses today.  Directions state to take four doses if you're not merely maintaining health.  I'll see how I feel by May 1st and try to make it to donate blood to the American Red Cross.  I'll probably just get a ride from the SADI shuttle service and that'll cover the stipulation that I use the service one a year or be removed from their list of clients, supposing things don't work out well enough to where my mother can just drop me off and pick me up soonisher.  Me and her will prolly have at least a couple things to do May 1st.  She'll probably be tired when we're/she's done, so she may vouch to lay down and after I've donated, re-hydrated, the amount of time passed will probably toal at least 20 minutes, which is kind of a smallery nap, but...idk...she may want to go to C.J. Banks or something, it's possible she might be more energized if the docs can figure out what's wrong w/ her...if they can't, then hopefully she'll survive until Thursday.  She's supposed to see a stomach doctor on Wednesday, hopefully that will result in swift discory and even swifter action.

No comments: