Thursday, October 3, 2013

Monthly Money Mega-ness

I finally bought AMERICAN FOOTBALL on CD, for what I hope is the last time.  It's not graced with the most striking cover-art (although it fits the music quite well), and it's not something I Need to have, given how rarely I listen to it and the fact that I have it on mp3, but having CDs seems rather silly without this in my collection...it's one of the best albums ever, and it's not there for all to see.  Not like anyone ever comes into the space where I keep my CDs, but, ya know, ***IF*** they did, they'd get an erroneous impression of my musical tastebuds...not that they'd give a damn, but, ya know ****IF**** they did.....uh....

I also bought THE HEART AND THE BROKEN COMPASS on CD, a very good album, I did already buy half the album on mp3 @ Amazon, but, again, if someone were to visit me in my abode.......

I was at Target yesterday and saw they re-issued 1976's CARRIE on DVD and Blu ray with the most kick-asst cover-art!  I can't get to Target to buy it, but Amazon has their primary listing of CARRIE for $4.99.  The listing doesn't give any indication that I will receive the revamped cover-art DVD, but if I don't, I'll just return it and leave it at that.  I now have $8 and some change to spare for what may come for the rest of the month.  If I return the DVD, that'll bring it down to $6apprx.  As indicated, I don't know if I'll need to do that, but, ya know...

The weather has been miserable since Sept 30th.  I've taken at least three showers so far this week, I don't remember if I took one Monday, I know I didn't take one on Sunday, but today yesterday and the day before I was absolutely drenched in sweat and couldn't help but want to take a shower.  It hasn't been very hot, but the humidity is relentless.
Last time I went for a walk was Monday.  I had a chocolate muffin yesterday and like 5 or 6 slices of "deluxe" pizza from Sam's Club.  What is that, 2K calories in one fell swoop?  I've consumed 1,600 calories today, maybe 100 less, it's hard to keep track of how many glasses of hot chocolate I drink.  It's 6pm where I live, so that's not ***too*** bad.  I probably would have done myself a big favor by not having 600 of those calories...
Over the past couple weeks, I've missed apprx 10 hours of sleep.  Today I made up for 3 of those hours and I'm still tired.  WTTT!?

No comments: