Friday, April 23, 2021

"Is it reeeeeeally that bad?"

3PM on Friday afternoon --- Not my brightest moment.
I got finished with a counseling session yesterday at 4:30PM discussing how downright evil sexual sin truly is.
I got to admit, I'd shook off temptation multiple times from then to roughly 3PM.  (it's now 3:30 ish).
I concocted a logic that most would probably disagree with and I'm not sure how convinced I am of it;

A) The Bible does not forbid sex on film
B) Sex on film depicting extra-marital sex or sex between people who should not be married (same sex-marriages, incestuous marriages, animal/human unions...) is a record of wrong and should not be applauded, in either body or spirit, for the body is where The Holy Spirit dwells and works within Christ's children.

So..........
Hmm.
I didn't exactly follow that logic completely.  I did watch a married couple, but the husband I think was unable to fully satisfy his wife, so he hired a more capable man to give her a more thorough satisfaction. 

Anyway.
I didn't even go a whole day :(
I'm not even entirely sure when I had last ventured into that sort of thing.  It seems like it's been 3 days +/-, but it probably hasn't.  The days go by so slooooooooow...


Alrighty.  Time to wrap up this shame piece and go crawling.
Oh, also -- I seriously did not get enough sleep when I FIRST woke up, but I did go back to bed and get another couple hours of sleep.  I'm not sure why I'm so tired  I did turn on my overhead fan earlier because for some weird reason it felt really warm in here a couple hours ago.  I probably should not have it on.  ..........I may be weird in this regard also, but fans just make me sleepy.



No comments: