Tuesday, May 18, 2021

sick venal ...all the animals at night

 eeeikg

Fudd'd up again today, and I knew what I needed to do to avoid it but I was an awful distraction of determined and lazy....determined to stay on course and too lazy to pick up the crap I'd left on my bed.  At some point not long after the climactic finale of my immorality, I finally did have to pick up the small assortment of things that were on my bed and move them so I could take a 3 hour nap  ug.

I mainly came to this URL to note something I've noticed about my brain, but I figured I'd confess my failures too..........not entirely sure why, I just don't feel like it'd be truthful to continue without acknowledging that.  I guess one benefit is if you want to avoid "immoral men like Esau", you have more information to help you decide about reading any further...

aaaNyway,
I've noticed my memories of the past few years have been kind of blurring together.  Like, it seriously seems like I ordered Elevation Worship's HERE AS IN HEAVEN while I was living in Loganville (Georgia), but according to the order history on Amazon, I was actually living in Lawrenceville.  Like, I remember sitting against that white stone wall that I had in my basement at my desk asking the seller to cancel that order and reading their response, but that email is apparently a combination of multiple memories.  I don't know how they got mixed up as they did, but that's apparently what happened.
I reckon my memory will only get worse over the next 5 years :/

No comments: