Thursday, December 8, 2022

Art

 I was thinking about dinosaurs and how my brother in law thinks they were what mideivil literature refers to as dragons.  That might explain some of the bones that people call 'dinosaurs', but I recalled how scientists have calculated that the different species of dinosaur were not inhabiting the Earth at the same time.  It's obviously possible that scientists are expecting to find bones regardless of erosion and decomposition.  Personally I believe that's what happened to the bones of Adam & Eve; they took by now are just dust.

But I was thinking about What would it be like having a blank canvas and so many possibilities?  Wouldn't it be rather boring just getting straight to the point and laying everything out in 7 measily days?  Is it really far fetched to think He experimented with different things before getting to the final draft as it were?  

No comments: