Sunday, December 11, 2022

Rrrrr tugowerrrrr

 I had been reading kindof a small amount of The Bible lately basically just one chapter per day. This morning I'd read 2.5 chapters.  And went to church.  Several hours later I find myself scouring the internet seeking to feed the same old demonic habits.  It makes sense in hindsight.  I really should have been expecting this and been preparing likewise.  The devil HATES it when people read The Bible and even more so when people go to church.  God doesn't force Himself but the devil does.  And it's ridiculously easy for him to temp me.  I don't really even need for him to force himself.  Satanic desire remains rampant through me.  The goal of sanctification is to pry me away from Satan and meld me more and more unto Jesus The Christ.  I need to get this down🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏!!!

No comments: