Sunday, May 4, 2008

eBay

well, I got kicked off eBay for the millionth time...my original user ID was "nothingtofearmusic", and I was a member under that name for like 2+ years, although it seemed much longer than that (maybe it was...), but I got kicked off for not paying my eBay fees, which I thought I could take my time paying, and now they say I've gone too long not paying and they won't let me back...so after a while (a long while...), I came up with the clever idea of creating a new account with the same name & address (hasn't changed in 4+ years), and see if they catch on and if so, how much goodies I can obtain in what period of time...

I knew this plan wasn't gonna work after they found out what I was up to and kicked me off. after that, I decided it didn't matter how many non paying bidder strikes I get or how many negative feedbacks I get. If I change my mind about wanting an item or figure out that I actually have less $ than I thought I did, I can just NOT PAY, since my account(s) are just (very) temporary regardless of what I do right or wrong...

Well, I probably better wait about a month to create a new account. I created an account like 2 days after getting kicked off another and less than 2 days after THAT, they shut THAT one down, too...there's nothing I want that badly anyway; everything sucks, EVERYTHING;...which is why I like having rhapsody, which lets me reflect on how much everything sucks without paying to find out...sometimes I get some goodness out of the lesser sucky stuff, but it's all crock, more or less....

No comments: