Friday, May 2, 2008

Invisible Touch...pt 2 of 2

I think - almost certain - I am going to sell my 1st Japanese pressing of INVISIBLE TOUCH. Since I got such a great deal on it, I can probably even make some profit. I just don't see myself EVER owning a high quality audio system. Unless I win the lottery, it just ain't gonna happen. However, last I heard my sister didn't seem willing to list it for me...maybe she'll change her mind soon, maybe not...if not, I guess I'll keep it until at least June...I can't sell on eBay right now 'cause I have no proof of funds (i.e.: debit card, bank account, etc.;) to show eBay I even have the possibility of ever paying them the fees I will owe them if I list something...once I get a Direct Deposit on this AccountNow Mastercard account I ordered, I can do that, but it costs $10/mo to do that, so...I only have $25 this month, so it just wouldn't be worth it for the time being, if ever...

No comments: