Friday, March 27, 2009

"to them you're just a freak - like me!"

(kind of an abstract title for this entry, but who cares; it references TDK, that's all that matters...)

My cat, Napoleon, KNEW what I was telling him. He was good, silent, for 7 MINUTES. I TOLD him, 10 minutes before he can be fed and if he made one more sound, he'd have to wait an extra half hour. I guess I went too far too fast; I got up after the 7th minute and began feeding him; he tried (I think) to keep quiet, but he meowed; I was like "DAAAA(MN) YOU!" and he recoiled, which he rarely does...but I'm too nice...I gave him his food anyway. Maybe I'll keep this up, 'cause he's a smart cat (my mom and sister insist it's true and I've seen him respond in rather human-like ways to stuff...) and he likes me. I think if I really tried, I could get him to do anything...zswizzzswizzzzizzitzzz....

No comments: