Friday, April 2, 2010

i know it's wrong, what should I do?

Yeah, another quote, sue me.

THE BEGINNING: It was a blimy SUHNI day ( sunny -  get that?)  and for some reason I didn't care to file in my memory we - my mother, father an myself - were at some auto care store...and lo and behold, a GHOSTBUSTERS II (2) AIR FRESHENER - but I was "too obsessed" (...?>...) with the whole GHOSTBUSTERS realm of things, so it was shortly thrown out in a fury of my mother, along with a poster that costs 10x as much as what she paid for it at that time...well, supposing I wanted THAT EXACT poster - it was pretty much a take on the theatrical movie poster, with the 4 dudes affront a new-no-ghost logo.

10 years later - I'm a grown man, more or less, and my heart aches for those sweet days of carelessness and innocence.  No avail.

10 more years go by.  I'm tired of GHOSTBUSTERS, more or less, I've watched it too many times too recently and I'm sort of on hiatus on that stoof.  It is mine, it is of me, I will return to it, me lofe.  NONETHELESS, places that could and might and perhaps SHOOD have GB paraphanelia (sp??) I hunt - I will not rest, until I have found - some sort of ghostbusters thing or anoder.

The more the merrier.

Well, no GB2 air freshener - maybe there never will be another GBII pack of stuff seen widely; the logo pertains to that film and that film only - and that film IS A REALLY FREAKIN' OLD MOVIE - that to some GB "fans" is an embarrasment to the legacy of the first film.  (obviously I'm not of that group...).  Admittedly I did see a GBII shirt at Hot Topic, which isn't even as detailed and thoughtfully made as the GBI shirt I ACTUALLY HAVE (!!!!!) (it's hangin' in there, sorta, after a year and a half apprx; the logo and the lettering has HOOLES, BOO-LITTS!!  HUULES!!  BULLET-HOLES!!  WAAAAA-GIGIGIGIGIGIGI!!!...anyone reading this?), which, UNLIKE A LOT of present-day-madely GHOSTBUSTERS(tm) stuff, HAS THE NO-GHOST LOGO IN THE WORD ...... THE WORD .... WHERENBERG, WHERENBERG (woooooooooooooo)

Ok, I'm gonna repeat that, with a vengance -

the GBII shirt isn't as GOOD as the GBI shirt (which I actually have, THANK YA GESEUZ!) b/c the GBI shirt, unlike a lot of other GB merch, HAS THE NO-GHOST LOGO IN THE WORD as in instead of GHOSTBUSTERS it's GH(NO-GHOST-SIGN)STBUSTERS ---- sorry I can't type the NGL...

BASICALLY WHAT I'M SAYING IS GBII STUFF IS NOT BEING MADE, AND IF THE TREND OF NO-GHOST-LOGO VERSION 2.0 EVER RETURNS, PPL THAT MAKE THE STUUF DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE WHO BUY THE STUUF TO CARE ENOUGH TO PUT THE CARE GBII STUUF DESERVES INTO THE GBII STUUF.

BUT!!!!! - but, I did find a GB air freshener - NOT A GBII air freshener - BUT! - a GB air freshener ; w/ cool graphics on the pking and an old school sheen on the air freshener itself.

for $4.25 w/ tax - apprx - life is JUST THAT MUCH sweet-er!!!

No comments: