Sunday, April 4, 2010

May, June...

So, I only have $7.35 apprx in "whatever" funds remaining to be spent for this month.  That might be significant, if I can resist going to U Kwik Stop to spend $1.39 w/ tax on a cappuccino or some stupid crup like that...

But for the most part this month is a zombie - dead and walking.

I've been DL'ing a lot of music this past couple days, mainly today...so...I need to buy it.  Just to be good (!!).  So, whatever mood I may be in, I need to get my music collection, i.e.: CDs, straightened out, for the future...whatever that exactly is...

May is pretty bleak, 'cause I owe my sister $40.  But that's still enough money to get 2 CDs
NEW FOUND GLORY - SELF TITLED--10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION W/ DVD
GENESIS - LIVE OVER EUROPE

I'll probably get them from DeepDiscount dot com.

JUNE
depending on how much these cost, I may get a fifth one, prolly NIRVANA - BLEACH--20th Anniversary Remastered.
1)  FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND - CASUALLY DRESSED AND DEEP IN CONVERSATION (currently under $11 at the Amazon Marketplace)
2)  NEW FOUND GLORY - NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT (currently slightly under $10 via Newburycomics at the Amazon Marketplace)
3)  GENESIS - WIND & WUTHERING (amazon/mktplce hardly ever outdoes Deep on this one...)
4)  PEARL JAM - REARVIEWMIRROR: HITS 91-03 (another NBC@Amazon cheapster, but this one is a legendary 2 disc set EVEN LESS than the $10 NFG CD...it's less than $7.50 for the whole pkg, don't know how long that schtick'll last...)
(?5?) see above

This seems like a bit of a chore, what with waiting and trying to be consistent with my "wish" list contents...so I'll probably see what torrents I DL in the coming weeks and if they are deserving of purchase

....
PS - I have not DL'd PEARL JAM's RVM, since...idk; it's just only awesome on certain occassions - it's kind of like an early/mid 90's grunge/alternative era / college-dorm room days of spring y CD...which I'm rarely diggin' anyway...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments: