Thursday, April 29, 2010

it's like a nut...

(TV ad reference, let's move on...)

Yeah...it's weird not having much of a reason to shell out $3-$15 for each album I want to listen to...I guess I'm addicted to the notion of collecting music...I say "notion of" b/c it's been a looong time since I ever collected CDs...I've bought a lot of 'em, but they don't stay together, thus "collection" is out of the equation, thus "collecting" does not apply...
  idk...I guess there's a lot of facets to the behavior I engage(d) in, when it comes to buying CDs.  Maybe not a lot, but it would sound like a lot if I said I am addicted to THREE things, since addiction to ONE thing seems like a shocker in and of itself...and I don't know what the other two things are; I know there's shopping...I guess the possession of material objects is another...
  Thanks, LaLa.  Not only for increasing my ability to spend money on non-music...but for letting me put my life in perspective...not that I don't do that enough as it is, but...thanx...

No comments: