Sunday, October 9, 2011

got to admit...all the time...

I read another 25 pages, last night, of S.J. Watson's BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.  So now I'm on page 65.  When I finish the chapter facing me I'll be on page 81.  I would do that now, but I am sooo tired.  I walked to Hastings to sell a few things, got $4.25 out of 'em, and spent $0.50 and the last of my food stamps at U Kwik Stop, got a surprisingly great(!) tasting Fritz Cream Soda + some fig bars.  Now I have $3.75, plus $0.61 in my bank account.  If I merge those two, I'll have over $4.25(!!).  I should be getting $5-$10 later in the month, that's probably two more weeks, or almost, from now, oh, and I also got two more CDs on the way, one of which I'll probably sell as well, get $1 or $2 from it...Since my sister would rather me give her my money to stash for future emergency rather than buy her something for Christmas, I guess it doesn't matter when I send her the $ I was planning on sending her...I could send her that toward the end of the month; $4 + $1 + $10...might be enough.  I promised her I'd send her $16 though, then there's the cost of the money order itself, which is at least $0.50...I'm still thinking...um...'til next time!

No comments: