Monday, October 3, 2011

library gains

Finally was/am able to check stuff out from the library this afternoon, after laying down $8.25 of the $11.50apprx that I owed them.  Now i have $0.60 in my bank acct and won't have any more until later in the month when I get $10 from Complete Savings.  I did request a refund for one of the items I bought on amazon that hasn't shipped yet...IF they act on my favor on that it'll only be $2.91, better than what I have now I suppose...just barely...and it's only the 3rd!

Ok, well...I've been on a diet as outlined by the case worker, haven't been doing too well with it.  I've been consuming about 120 carbs a day by my estimation...I'm supposed to eat fruits 3x daily and the ditto w/ veggies.

Haven't taken a shower in at least almost a week...need to do that!!  I finally brushed my teeth after a 3++ day break...argh...the weather's been really lovely though...

No comments: