Friday, October 21, 2011

The Wrath Of Silk (e.g.: nog)

WOW; WalMart is already selling egg nog and other kinds of nog - soy nog being one of them, a much healthier option, but A LOT less good tasting.  In fact, I wouldn't even say it tastes "good", whereas egg nog is pure greatness.
  But earlier that day I had a blood test to measure my cholesterol, and although I've lost 10 lbs in the past 3 months, my triglycerides have gone UP.  Which I suppose makes sense; I've eaten out at fast food and the like probably six times in the so far days of this month of October.  Maybe if I cut that in half, I'll be all right.  I also need to make sure when I buy lattes at Starbucks or a local cafe to make it a light latte, fat free if possible.  I keep forgetting about that.  I don't even remember the last time I had a light latte.
  I met with my case worker today, for the first time in, like, six(?) weeks...we had to keep rescheduling.  And we didn't talk much today.  She seemed in a hurry.
  I owe my Mom $18 for pizza, and my sister $8.  At least I'll have something...yay.
  Word on the web is Spencer's has a new truck load of GHOSTBUSTERS merch to swim through.  I'll have to make my way over there soon...
 

No comments: