Wednesday, July 31, 2013

53; been waiting for this moment...

Did 53 "air squats".  I'd been working toward this for the past few or so days.  One day I came close to 50.  Then I went back down to 20 or so the next day.  And I did like 30 the day after that; I have a notebook documenting all of this, I'm too stuck to my music & the chair I'm sitting in to take off my headphones and go look.  rrg...
My house-call therapist (she's actually called a "CRPC" worker, and I have no idea what CRPC stands for; it might actually be CPRC, can't ever keep it straight in my head) was advising me that I've become a master of walking and that I'm probably not losing any more weight b/c I'm not challenging myself.  I've been taking her up on her advise to do squats, but I kinda suddenly realized over the last couple or so days that I'm STILL not challening myself; 53 squats is really not that much.  I know this b/c I've done 48 squats in the past not too long ago and I wasn't sore the next day.  I need to push myself.  I should probably do 20 more squats later tonight supposing I don't flop on the bed and fall asleep in the next hour or so.

I get $ tomorrow.  The household cleaning supplies are all low; trash bags, toilet paper, dish soap...and a # of other things...all totalling apprx $150.  We only have about $50 budgeted each month for household cleaning supplies.  I'm chipping in some of my $125 that I allotted myself for stuff I don't need to be buying.  $40 of that I'm voluntarily paying toward my sister's mortgage, so that the house will have a lesser chance of being forclosed when the economy bottoms out.  I should probably be paying closer to $60 or $70, but I'm not sure even $125 extra would keep it from happening.  Me, my mom and sis might be stuck in a 2 bedroom apartment with whatever husband or boyfriend my sister has at that time.  My sister seems confident that she can hold down a job in any economy because she's highly skilled AND she's not too lazy or stuck up to pick apples or whatever...I'm almost as sure as she is that she can find something to do.  The hard thing will be going without the ability to eat whenever I feel like it; that's after my medication withdrawl occurs; here's hoping I don't drive everybody to Bellvue and back hahaha...

No comments: