Friday, August 1, 2014

[insert title of a Pink Floyd song]

I got MO-NEY today.  There's currently $91 in my account.  Yay!  Some of it I will need to spend soon-ish-y, but so far I've $48 to spend on something undetermined.  Hmm.........for some crazy combination of reasons, I had figured I had just $15 to blow.  Whow...hmm....

I think I finally settled on pre-ordering GHOSTBUSTERS 1 & 2 [the digibook blu ray pack].  I know it'll be cheaper at Target or Wal[k off a cliff]-Mart/Best[not]Buy, if the price at Amazon doesn't lower by $5 or $10, but oh well.  I been shopping at Target as much as I possibly can and WalMart and BestBuy are, as many already know, tumors that need to go into remission or transform.  I will not feed the fire any more than I absolutely have to.
  Pre-ordered the GB1&2 set yesterday.  It's still hanging in.

I was about to send $20 to my sis, for all she's done and probably will do for me in the future...not much, but she and I agree it's a level amount.  I usually send it Dwolla, but Dwolla asked for a PIN.  Huh?  I vaugly remember setting up a pin.  I don't remember what it was though.

Yeah...here I am thieves, come and get me!  Uh...please Bank, keep my money safe (haha!).

I think that's all for now...
'til next time.

~JC

No comments: