Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Is It really stripped?

I bought some Jones Stripped Green Apple soda (basically a near-diet naturally flavored not-drenched-in-sugar soda) a few+ hrs ago and though it'd been about 30+ minutes since eating any - ahem - chocolate (ggggggggggh), I couldn't help but be less than satisfied.  Jones Naturals is supposedly no longer being made, having been merged with the Jones Stripped product line.  My local Hastings still has some Jones Naturals, and between the Naturals and the Stripped, I bought 4 total.  The problem is I don't remember which one I bought first.  The first one I tried I loved.  It was great!!  The second one tasted very plain and I was not impressed at all.  Then I tried another and it was great.  I might have had another one in between then and now, but that's how confusing this whole thing is, right?  I don't know if i should contact the company and let them know and hope they can refund my money or something or what.  I know I had some Jones Naturals Orange Mango and that was freakin' fantastic!  I looooved it!  However, I can't buy it just any old day.  Hastings didn't have any today, nor were they carrying any Jones Stripped Orange Mango for me to make a comparison.  I don't know where else to buy it.  They sell it on their website for $26 a 12 pk, which is more expensive than Hastings and is a lot of money to plunk down out of my budget for something i don't even know if I like.
rrr.
My average calorie intake from today and 4 days prior is 2,050 apprx.  That's not quite worth bragging about, but it's close (!)

No comments: