Saturday, December 5, 2015

everything must go...

I tried selling my copies of The Smiths MEAT IS MURDER and the 2 disc import edition of Chvrches' THE BONES OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE at Hastings (goHastings to you internet shoppers with no Hastings nearby), and they didn't/couldn't(?) take 'em.  I've been offering them on Amazon off and on for over a month and nothing.  None of these "sell your CDs to us!" site want 'em either.  Totally confused.  I tried lowering the prices just now - $4.99 each + Amazon's standard $3.99 S&H rate.  I don't know if that'll help or not.
Probably not.  Just marked 'em down to $3.49.  Might still make no difference.  I guess we'll see.
I hope they can get off my hands by the time January 15th comes around.  On that date, I will be three days away from my new home in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
To be continued...

No comments: