Tuesday, August 29, 2017

a boozy Tues morn

was up 'til 2 A.M. ish.  Part of it I'm sure was the caffeine intake.  I drank a lot more soda than usual throughout the day, something like 32 ozs.  To boot, I also had a couple cups of coffee around 11 P.M.  (Take that coffee!  In corner 1 --- 200mgs of caffeine.  In corner 1 --- a pillow's worth of SLEEPY!  SLEEP WINS!!! [ROOOAR])
Anyway, here I am...just mosying at the computer.  I should be reading The Bible or having had read The Bible.  I've already been up for 1 hr 45 mins..have no idea what I've done to kill that much time.  I ate breakfast, fed my cat.........let the dogs out to go potty....been sitting here at the computer since...ugh. Not sure when I turned it on.  9 A.M.?  It was a tad before 8 when I woke up.

Seriously need to take a shower.  I can't believe they let me in church this past Sunday, two days ago.  Was really motivated to around midnight last night.  My mom had done laundry earlier that day and put just about all of it in her room, the exception being a collection of towels.....now that she's awake and not occupying that room, I could go in and get the clothes.....no longer feelin' it.  Ug.

A movie that my sister somehow has actually heard of is maybe coming in the mail today from DVD.Netflix.com   .  I wanted to be able to see that movie STREET TRASH (1986), but nobody offers it for rent digitally and there's no video stores in the Metro Atlanta area, very few if any anyway....at least not video *RENTAL* stores....sure you can go to CD Warehouse or 2nd & Charles or, ya know, Barnes & Noble, FY.E. or Books A Million and *BUY* movies...but if you like a movie enough to buy it, you can save a shipton of time and money by buying online.  Even if CD Warehouse does in fact have what you're looking for, driving to Duluth or Marietta is a waste of time unless you just HAVE TO WATCH IT RIGHT THEN A.S.A.P. [ALL HANDS ON DECK, THIS IS URGENT!]

Anyay, the movie was on *my* Que.  My sister hasn't got around to setting herself one up.  I'm glad more than just me is/will be using this service.  If it were me, I would've just signed up for the $4.99 plan or maybe the $7.99 plan, but my sister opted for the $13.99 plan, two out at a time as much as the mail service & Netflix will process fast enough to let you have.  Generally they try not to let you rent more than 8 movies a month, so if you return every movie you get the next day or the same day, NetFlix will impose measures to reduce the qty of movies you get from the theoretically possible 15-20 to 12 or so....I don't finish movies that quickly.  I got STREET TRASH in the mail like 5 days ago and I just started watching it a couple days ago...no, yesterday early A.M.  Only saw about 20 minutes of it.  There looks to be a lot of different story elements working together and their relationship, as well as their nature, has not become clear as of yet.

Hmm....P.M.'d one of my Legacy Marietta peeps on Facebook yesterday.  He said something about a wheelchair.  I haven't seen him in a while...he wasn't online at the time I P.M.'d him and I haven't been to FB yet today
As I said in an older blogpost, I'd missed church 3 weeks in a row b/c I rely on my Mom to transport me there, at least I used to.  I'll probably go with my sis if my mom gets too sick or tired to go since I'm now sorta living with her too now....and now it's been 3 Mondays w/o having attended the Legacy Marietta Men's Bible study where we both used to attend(he still does as far as I'm aware).
He didn't attend church the day me and Mom finally made it back that way [we decided to drive almost an hour to attend and while there my mom decided we'll come back and visit occasionally...how often that is, I don't know, since she's the one with the driver's license...]
He probably explained what he meant on one of his older Facebook posts.  I'm not on Facebook as often as I ought to be.  Is that a good thing?  How can I know?  I do know I get sick of these chain letters people post on there and these "share if you agree" or "type amen if you want world peace" or whatever...and there ARE A LOT of those...I feel like wringing people's necks sometimes over that crap.
[deep breath]
mmmmmmmmmm...listening to EUROPE '72 on Napster fka Rhapsody (they bought the Napster logo and name and are using it instead of their old name).  Well, I'm not really listening to it...my subconsicous is listening to it I guess...I'm listening to it NOW, but I'm on like track 5 I think...or 6...kind of a cross between high energy and easy listening...weird.  That's drugs for you, maybe(?)  Or maybe it's just b/c they don't use high voltage electric guitars and bass-drum machines...

No comments: