Saturday, August 19, 2017

Too much caffeine? Uh...

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that I'll be asleep during the most beautiful segment of the morning... I'll probably be getting to sleep right as the sun is coning out.  I won't be able to say since this room is always pitch black unless I have the door open or a light bulb in operation.
I probably won't sleep all day...I'll probably be awake around 11(+/-)
ugh.  Look at thee --this hypocrite!  I doth typeth ontith via my phonith.  It shan and hath be dotith.
I still can't wrap my head around how a guy that wrote PLAYS -- not novels or short stories--is considered literature.  And its not even in the same language as that which any human being in existence is fluent in, at least not for any practical purpose other than getting a good grade from some brainwashed institution member.

No comments: