Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dang...two? Two?? Whew, must've been...

Took a shower about an hour ago.  Second one this week.  Blogpost title is in reference to a bit by Chris Rock I heard on Yahoo's long abandoned Launch cast customized radio (the Pandora before Pandora).  Anyway...yep.  So that happened.  Floors accumulate dirt and dust quickly.  This being a rather expensive house, I've been sweeping a lot more.  The toilet in the Acworth trailer last I knew was irreversibly stained.  Even though the trailer park was generally regarded as a sheethole, I still felt a little guilty about that; I've been cleaning the toilet here much more frequently.  Im still having difficulty brushing my teeth daily+.
Spent a crapton of money this week. Got another credit card.  A REAL one!  My sister recalculated the total monthly expenses for me and my mom and I'm now $100 less able to piss away.  So I repaid $75 of my REAL(!) credit card and promptly enough spent $40 of it.
I was just about to buy 12 ANGRY MEN Criterion Edition Blue ray.  The only Criterion edition video disc I own is my just recently re-acquired BEING THERE (1979).  Seems weird.  I decided against it even though I have $200+ available credit on my Overstock card...I need to wait a few months before spending anymore $.  I need to wait until at least November before making any semibig ($20+) purchases.  Maybe -- ideally not... - I'll buy a couple $5 items in Sept.  Of course, it wouldn't be unimaginable given the wind like ways of my mental flows that I'd be bold - gungho for goodness(!) - and then sink back to sea level....
Must keep on.  Stay tuned((!))


No comments: