Friday, August 18, 2017

week 2 of my new life

The 5 of us (4 adults and a baby) are now living in one building, divided by two roofs.  Loganville, GA.  I live in a basement apartment with my mother and my sis & her husband live on the main floor while their son sleeps in the floor above them but spends most of the day on the main floor.  My mom is now able to babysit her grandson without driving for 2 hrs x 5 / week.  I wasn't able to say anything about any of this without facing the wrath of my tinesy cheapeas phone...I guess I could have blogged on my phone.  My broNlaw is, ya know, busy (he has a job....) and it took a little bit for him to be willing & able to investigate the computer situation.  It turns out all it needed was a new cord to connect from the monitor to the tower (the computer, ya know, the thing that computes...some people seem to think it needs another word, so it's also called a tower...rrr).
Was surprisingly easy living w/o the PC.  I guess I now have a taste of life after it.  (shiverrr/na, jk)

Missed church the two weeks preceeding the move, which took place August 5th.  August 6th was another Sunday.  Got back into The Lord's house the Sunday after.  It took 57 minutes apprx to drive to Legacy Marietta.  Was a fairly easy going drive.  It helped a little not taking the entire way via interstate.

I found out after dreading the entirety of it that I don't live "too" far away from a CD Warehouse.  My sister's old locale in Lawrenceville is less than 30 minutes away.  So if I have more than 3 or 4 things to take to CD Warehouse and we didn't JUST GO there a few or so days ago (or a week...), then I can pack 'em up and take 'em out.

Still slowly grabbing ahold of my spirituality in a rather resistent and slothful manner.  It's like I have one foot in fantasy land like "Oh, everything is fine" and another one going "Hey, this is serious man".  The EIF view is so much more powerful...errrrurrrrr........wwwaah...

Alrighty......guess that's alll...yeah, really, my life is THAT boring (hahaha!)

No comments: