Thursday, November 27, 2008

a different day of paradise

I'm listening to Cold's YEAR OF THE SPIDER, in case anyone wants insight into why I'm writing this list...earlier today I listened to part of SOMETHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT by The Get Up Kids and I just listened to 1 1/2 songs from WE HAVE THE FACTS AND WE'RE VOTING YES by Death Cab For Cutie. YOTS is good. the other two are either TOO SLOW (for how I feel today, which is kinda tired...in a metaphysical way...idk...) or...just maybe...INFERIOR...I remember when I moved out YOTS fit perfectly how I felt...which was...weird...very weird...very difficult to describe...kinda like the sky was metallic blue and the wind was a bleak-ish white...and I was filled with a sense of loss and mis-direction...hard to describe...like I said...'was also almost 5 years ago...which makes it even harder...

well, here it is...for better or worse...

Cold - Year of The Spider
Hidden In Plain View - Resolution

dang...can't think of anything else...rrrg...

No comments: