Friday, November 7, 2008

Nov so far

It took until the most recent Tuesday for my leisure spending $ to show up on the debit card that my sister gave me. Since then I've bought 3 CDs and a gift for my sister + ...well, that was about all I bought with the $ that my sister transferred to the debit card, but I did have money that she didn't transfer, and I used that to buy me a Pizza Hut pizza the night before yesterday + french toast ($2.99 for a plate!!) at Socials on 119 Spanish.

I had $11.00 until earlier this afternoon, when I bought 3 fat-filled Fudge Brownies (72 grams of fat + the 3 grams of fat in the oatmeal & 16 grams in the chicken I had for lunch...is that legal???!!!). So now i have $9.14 (the brownies were Little Debbie; I was gonna splurge on some Twix, but I saw how cheap gas had gone down, and figured if my MOm and/or sister were down to NOTHING, I could help them pay for as much gas they could while it's cheap).

I already got one of the CDS in the mail - Chicago 17 - and I'm listening to it now. It's OK, not like I paid a lot for it ($2.99 w/ S&H from the Amazon Marketplace!!).

I look forward to receiving Joy Division's CLOSER, although I got it from some seller with 89% positive feedback, so I'll be lucky if it shows up in good time, or at all...it's a European import, since for some reason USA manufacturers are no longer producing copies of it that don't come with a bonus CD, which is fine; I would spring for the 2 disc edition, but why? the 2nd disc is just some live performances, which are OK, but nothing to pay an extra $10 for...basically, the original album, without all this excess flash, is OOP in the USA. I'm not sure if the seller I bought from will ship the European import, but the listing page (I think) specified that it was from Europe...the seller very well may ship an Argentina import, since, for some weird reason, they tend to sell pretty cheap, at least at USA-based internet retailers.

gosh, I can't think of much else to say...

toodles

No comments: